Support Local Breweries For American Craft Beer Week
Celebrate all the amazing small and independent local breweries we have right here in the borderland! This week is American Craft Beer Week and it's a great time to be a beer lover. This annual nationwide celebration brings together beer lovers and the local breweries they frequently haunt. Unfortunately during the COVID-19 pandemic, we aren't able to visit our favorite local spots in person but you can still support them during American Craft Beer Week.
There are plenty of ways to support your favorite local craft breweries and even discover some new ones! Here are a few ways to support local craft breweries right now:
- Pick-up curbside or get delivery- Most local breweries and filling stations are open right now for your orders. You can swing by and pickup your crowlers and growlers to go!
- Buy merchandise- Show your support for your favorite local spot by purchasing their swag. Many stock limited edition glassware and growlers, plus t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, hats, and more!
- Buy a gift card- Use it as a present for someone or use it on yourself later on.
- Share them on social media- If you see your local craft brewery is having special offers, limited edition brews, new merchandise, or almost anything repost it and share! Some of your followers may not know about all the great breweries we have and you can help spread the word.
If you're looking for some great spots to go support American Craft Beer Week, here are some great locally-owned breweries and fill stations:
- Deadbeach Brewery- Located at 406 Durango Street in downtown El Paso. Open for curbside pickup Monday through Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Open till 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Old Sheepdog Brewery- Located at 3900 Rosa Avenue in central El Paso. Open for curbside pickup Monday through Saturday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Aurellia's Bottle Shop and Brewhouse- Located at 1620 North Resler and open from noon to 8 p.m., closed on Mondays.
- Tin Man- Located at 2301 N. Zaragoza, 4935 North Mesa, 13001 Eastlake, 1300 Airway, 11100 Sean Haggerty. Open daily from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Blazing Tree- Located at 11426 Rojas Drive and open from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- El Paso Brewing Company- Located at 810 Texas Avenue in downtown El Paso. Open every day from noon to 8 p.m.
- Sun Brewing- Located at 101 La Union Avenue in Canutillo, Texas.
- Picacho Peak Brewing Company- Located at 3900 West Picacho Avenue in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Open from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Spotted Dog Brewery, LLC- Located at 2029 Avenida de Mesilla in Mesilla, New Mexico. Open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. for food orders and 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. for beer orders