Scheduled Construction And Road Closures For El Paso This Week
2019 may have just started but that hasn't stopped the continuous construction and road work happening. Find out what closures are coming. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the west side of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
I-10 by Executive/Sunland Park (Feb. 20 & 21, 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. NIGHTLY)
- I-10 Westbound COMPLETELY CLOSED from Executive Center Blvd to Sunland Park Dr
- I-10 Eastbound COMPLETELY CLOSED from Sunland Park Dr to Executive Center Blvd
- Sunland Park entrance ramps to I-10 East CLOSED
- Paisano Dr CLOSED at Sunland Park
- Access to Paisano Dr from Crockett St CLOSED
- Schuster/UTEP entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound CLOSED
I-10 East at Sunland Park Dr (Feb. 24 3 a.m. to Feb 25 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East CLOSED from Sunland Park exit ramp to Sunland Park entrance ramp
- North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound CLOSED
I-10 Viscount and Airway (Feb. 17 to Feb.
- I-10 East and West Single Lane CLOSED between Viscount and Airway
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on their website.