NFL Conspiracy Theory
1. Owners get a % of TV revenues (Giants and Eagles play the late Sunday game this weekend - the two largest fan base & TV revenues & they are now tied in their division)
2. Injury reports & betting (look @ the odds for last weeks games & compare to the final results, then tell me that huge Las Vegas gambling has no impact on the game's outcome)
3. Tanking games to ensure better schedules for next year -worst teams get an easier schedule the next year (Detroit & Buffalo)
4. Trading players within a division - there used to be "rules" against this practice
5. #1 ranked defenses not showing up against lesser teams (Giants vrs Cowboys last Sunday - can you believe that the Giants did not BLITZ once the entire game against the back-up QB Kitna !)
6. Last week's "upsets" make for more "entertaining" games for this weekend's games - Giants and Eagles play the late Sunday game this weekend - the two largest fan base & TV revenues now tied in their division ! Guess that's an important game now that these two teams are tied, right ?
7. NFL coaches caught filming opponents - cheating ! Patriot's coach fined $500k & he paid it without appealing !
Where is the congressional hearings on this issue ?
I say the NFL should change it's name to NFL-e !
"National Football League - entertainment" like the WWF did several years ago !