600 ESPN El Paso is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
600 ESPN El Paso is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Keep up with all your scores, SportsTalk with Steve Kaplowitz, CrunchTime with Brandon Cohn, the El Paso Chihuahuas and all your daily ESPN analysis and news on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 600 ESPN on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for "600 ESPN." Tap on the station logo to get to the 600 ESPN skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 600 ESPN.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org