Non-Stop Flights From El Paso To Carlsbad & Albuquerque Are Now Available
Thanks to Boutique Air, the El Paso International Airport is expanding its services to include non-stop flights to Carlsbad and Albuquerque, NM.
Beginning on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, Boutique Air will be providing non-stop services to Carlsbad, NM, with continuing service to Albuquerque, NM, or connecting flights to Dallas-Ft. Worth.
According to the El Paso International Airport, Boutique Air will provide twice-daily service on Tuesday with the following schedule:
- Flight from El Paso departs, 6:00 a.m.; arrives in Carlsbad, 6:40 a.m. - The flight continues from Carlsbad and arrives in Albuquerque, 8:20 a.m.
- Flight from El Paso departs, 4:20 p.m.; arrives in Carlsbad, 5:00 p.m. - The flight continues from Carlsbad and arrives in Albuquerque, 6:40 p.m.
- Flight from Carlsbad departs, 3:10 p.m.; arrives in El Paso, 3:50 p.m.
- Flight from Carlsbad departs, 9:40 p.m.; arrives in El Paso, 10:20 p.m.
- Flight from Albuquerque departs at 8:00 p.m., stops in Carlsbad, and arrives in El Paso, 10:20 p.m.
Passengers onboard Boutique Air will be able to experience flying on an eight-seat King Air 350 or Pilatus PC-12 private plane along with the concierge-style service from check-in to landing, without the cost of a private flight.
Founded in 2007, Boutique Air out of San Francisco is an FAA-certified air carrier providing both scheduled and charter air service to 29 small, mid-size, and major cities nationwide.
To book a flight, visit boutiqueair.com, united.com, including aa.com.
Hopefully, as more people are getting vaccinated, hesitant travelers (me included) will travel soon without the fear of contracting COVID-19.
See Striking Photos of the Tourism Industry During COVID-19