Kawasaki Develops The Most Powerful Motorcycle Ever – EVER! [VIDEO]
Once upon a time Suzuki wanted to have the fastest production motorcycle ever so they developed the Hyabusa and everyone was happy. Until now.
Enter the Kawasaki Ninja H2R. A supercharged, 998cc beast capable of an amazing 300 horse power right off the showroom floor!
It appears to be a "race only" machine but, autos.yahoo.com says the street version will hit the 300hp mark with minor tuning adjustments. Kawasaki's waiting for the EICMA show to give up the rest of the 411.
Here's what we do know:
- Inline, 4 cylinder 998cc supercharged engine generating 300hp. (Various Hyabusa models averaged only 155.9hp - 172.2hp.)
- Supercharger Centrifugal, scroll-type
- Maximum Power approx 300hp
- Frame Trellis, high-tensile steel
- Tires F: 120/600 R17 (racing slick)
- R: 190/650 R17 (racing slick)
- It's got freakin' wings!
What do you think about this? Is it too much bike for amateur riders?