El Pasoans Share The Best Place To Get Caldo in El Paso
Colder temperatures have arrived and that can only mean one thing: CALDO SEASON IS HERE!!
Honestly, I can eat caldo at any time of the year, but it hits the spot best during the winter when the temperatures start dropping.
Unfortunately, I have yet to perfect cooking a homemade caldo so I rely on my momma to make some pretty amazing caldo for me, but when she isn’t able to I have to rely on local restaurants to provide me with some caldo. (One day I’ll learn to make Caldo on my own. Don't judge me.)
I asked the people of El Paso to share with me their favorite spot to get a good caldo here in El Paso and the results took me all over town!
Take a look at the list below and see if your favorite local restaurant made the list for the best place to get a caldo in El Paso:
- Chaparral on Montana: 6560 Montana Ave
- KiKi’s: 2719 N Piedras
- Jalisco Cafe: 1029 E Seventh Ave.
- El Zarape: 6369 Montana
- Speaking Rock: 122 S Old Pueblo Dr.
- Martha’s Cafe: 122 S Mesa
- The Tap: 408 E San Antonio Ave.
- The Lunch Box: 3623 Buckner
- Ernie’s Cafe: 1506 N Zaragoza
- Cuauhtemoc Cafe: 6840 Montana Ave
- Burrito House: 9844 Dyer
The Golden Tamal