El Paso Outdoor Pools & Spray Parks Set to Close For The Fall
Heads up, parents, here's when El Paso outdoor pools and spray parks will close for the season.
El Paso's spray parks and outdoor pools have been super popular this year as a place to cool off from the sweltering heat. But now, coming up at the end of the month, all the city's outdoor pools and spray parks will close down for the winter season at the end of the month.
As summer comes to a close, the Parks and Recreation Department will close all City-operated outdoor pools and spray parks for the fall and winter starting Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
- El Paso’s 4 Water Parks are open this Labor Day weekend from 4 to 8 p.m. and from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
- After the Labor Day weekend, the Water Parks will be open Saturdays and Sundays only from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. through September 26.
- Learn more at EPWaterParks.com.
- The spray parks will remain open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. through Monday, September 6, and will close for fall and winter, starting September 7.
- There are ten spray parks across El Paso, including the Chamizal Community Park, the El Paso Zoo, and a splash pad at San Jacinto Plaza.
- The outdoor pools at Grandview Park and Pavo Real Park will remain open for their regular hours until Sunday, September 5.
- On Labor Day, both pools will be open from noon to 4 p.m.
- Outdoor pools will close starting September 7.
- Indoor pools will remain open for public use.
To learn more about the City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, visit elpasotexas.gov/parks-and-recreation.
Stunning Photos Taken By El Pasoans In 2021
El Paso Looking Green & Lush