Dallas Cowboys Sweepstakes – Official Rules
Miller Lite® Dallas Cowboys Flyaway Sweepstakes
(MLR2290 – TX) 8/31/12
Miller Lite® Dallas Cowboys Flyaway SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION PERIOD:
- HOW TO ENTER: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MillerCoors LLC (the “Sponsor“), Milwaukee, WI, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes begins at or about 10:00 am (CT) on 09/01/11 and entries must be received by 09:59:59 PM (CT) on 12/05/12 to be eligible. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Limit one entry per person/per day.
- Beginning at or about 10:00:01 AM (ET) on 8/29/12 through 09:59:59 PM (CT) on 12/06/12, log on to www.klaq.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Entries must be received by 09:59:59 PM (ET) on the last day of the promotion period listed in the Official Rules to be eligible for that specific Promotion Period drawing and no later then 09:59:59 (CT) on 12/06/11. Limit one entry per unique email address/per month.
- During any of the on-premise promotions, dates determined by Sponsor, complete an official entry form or on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and also hand print your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional) and daytime telephone number. Deposit in provided receptacle by the conclusion of each radio on-premise promotion. Limit one entry per person, per day.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Random drawings for one (1) winner will be selected will be conducted from the aggregate of all qualified entries received during each promotion period. There will be eight (8) promotion period drawings. KLAQ (the “Station”), an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final, will be conducting the drawings. All non-winning entries from previous daily drawings will be eligible for subsequent eligible daily drawings. Winners will be notified by phone or mail within one (1) day of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within 24 hours of the notification, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate will be seleceted.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV): One (1) Grand Prize Per Promotion Period (8 Total Grand Prizes): prize includes a 2-day/1-night trip for winner and one (1) adult guest to Dallas, TX. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from the commercial airport nearest the winner’s home, 1-night standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to a Dallas Cowboys home game, and one (1) $100.00 travel stipend. ARV $1,000.00. Actual value of prize depends on departure city and variances in cost of air transportation; any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. Important Notice: Each winner will be responsible for all gratuities, meals, baggage fees, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules. If the games or events are delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, winners will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the tickets will not be honored. Prizes consist only of the items listed as part of the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per household/address. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received. Total ARV $8,000.00.
- GENERAL RULES: This sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents of TX who are of legal drinking age at time of entry. Employees of MillerCoors LLC, and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage retailers, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. The potential Grand Prize winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance form within five (5) days of attempted notification. Winner’s guest (who must be of legal drinking age or older) must sign and return a Release of Liability within five (5) days of winner’s attempted notification. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold MillerCoors LLC, its respective parent companies, their distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns, Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Pro Silver Star, Ltd., the National Football League and its member clubs, Collaborative Marketing Group, Inc., KLAQ-FM, harmless against any and all claims arising out of use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mail/e-mail, or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor not responsible for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding any e-mail entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All on-line entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account, which may be identified by reverse domain name search. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the promotion or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the security, fairness or integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #4. Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Pro Silver Star, Ltd. and their respective affiliates, owners, employees, agents are not responsible for the Sweepstakes and have no legal obligations associated with the sweepstake.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.klaq.com from 08/29/12 – 12/06/12.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by 12/06/12 to: Miller Lite Dallas cowboys 6-Pack SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS LIST – c/o klaq, 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, TX 79902
©2010 MILLER BREWING CO., MILWAUKEE, WI
No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry and a legal resident of TX to participate. Void where prohibited by law. See Complete Official Rules at participating retailers’ displays or www.klaq.com for details and odds of winning. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:01 AM (CT) on 09/01/11 and ends at 09:59:59 PM (CT) on 12/06/12. Entries must be received by 09:59:59 PM (CT) on 12/05/12.
© 2010 Miller Brewing Company, Milwaukee, WI