Most Dangerous Intersections in El Paso
Time to take a break from sports and focus on another popular subject affecting our everyday lives…traffic accidents. Have you ever wondered which intersections in El Paso are the most dangerous? Courtesy of The El Paso Police Department, Here is a list of the top intersection collision locations in the month of April.
- Airway & Montana 10 collisions
- Joe Battle & Montana 10 collisions
- Montwood & Zaragoza 8 collisions
- Mesa & Shadow Mtn/Sunland Pk 7 collisions
- Artcraft & Upper Valley 6 collisions
- Gateway E. & Lomaland 6 collisions
- Gateway West & Yarbrough 6 collisions
- Mesa & N. Desert 6 collisions
- Doniphan & Sunland Park 5 collisions
- Fred Wilson & Gateway N. 5 collisions
Those numbers might appear to be high, but take a look at the same list, but for the entire 2011 year.
- Joe Battle & Montwood 45 collisions
- Gateway West & Yarbrough 26 collisions
- Airway & Montana 24 collisions
- Alameda & Americas 20 collisions
- Gateway West & George Dieter 20 collisions
- Global Reach & Montana 20 collisions
- Gateway West & Lee Trevino 20 collisions
- Montwood & Zaragoza 20 collisions
- Gateway East & Lee Trevino 19 collisions
- Mesa & N. Desert 19 collisions
Joe Battle and Montwood is clearly the most dangerous intersection in El Paso. What can El Pasoans do to try and prevent so many accidents from taking place?