Huge! The World’s Largest Working Fire Hydrant Is In This Texas City!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas! It's just not a saying! So nobody is going to be surprised when you drive by this thing? Right? Yes, you might do a double take but it's real and it's 100 percent TEXAS BIG!
• THIS FIRE HYDRANT IS LOCATED IN BEAUMONT TEXAS!
Address: 219 Main St, Beaumont, TX 77701
Located in Beaumont, Texas, it is the world's largest working fire hydrant.
Yep, it actually is a working fire hydrant!
IT'S A 101 DALMATION FIRE HYDRANT!
Yes, it's a fire hydrant and the world's largest, but it is also a 101 Dalamton Fire Hydrant as you can see from its design. It was donated by Walt Disney for the re-release of 101 Dalmatians back in 1999. The hydrant is 23 years old!
• THE HYDRANT BLAST 1,500 GALLONS OF WATER PER MINUTE
The World's Largest Frie Hydrant weighs impressive 4,500 pounds and can blast 1,500 gallons of water per minute.
- HOW TALL IS IT? This sucker is 24-foot tall
- WHEN WAS IT BUILT:1999 by Disneyland in honor of the release of '101 Dalmations"
- IS IT THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD? Although there are 2 other fire hydrants that surpass this one in size, this 101 Dalmation Fire Hydrant in Beaumont Texas is the largest working hydrant in the world.
• IT IS SURRONDED BY 11 SMALLER DALMATION FIRE HYDRANTS!
The World's Largest Fire hydrant is surrounded by 11 smaller 101 fire hydrants! All we need now is a Dalmation dog to hit up one of the hydrants and take a pee. C'mon, that would be the best pic!
Wow! Have You Seen The Two-Story Whataburger In Texas?