How To Score Some Free Fries On This National French Fry Day
Happy FRYday! No, it’s not Friday yet, but it’s a day where we celebrate the best side dish ever created (ok, maybe not the best ever but, close enough) FRENCH FRIES.
According to National Today, “The term ‘French fries’ refers to deep-fried slices or strips of potatoes. While the precise origins are unknown, the item hit the culinary scene sometime in the 1700s. It had taken an entire century for potatoes to become widely accepted as food, arriving in Europe in the 1600s.”
On this National French Fry Day, many fast food restaurants are offering free fries:
McDonald’s is offering a free order of large fries, no purchase is necessary, however, the offer must be claimed through the McDonald’s App.
Burger King customers can currently get free fries each week with purchases made through the Burger King app. The deal lasts through the end of 2022.
Wendy’s is observing “Fry Week” with new deals each day, offering free orders of fries with select mobile purchases. Customers must also use the app to order.
Here’s what Wendy’s is offering for each day of “Fry Week”:
- Tuesday, 7/12: Free medium fry with any mobile order purchase of a salad
- Wednesday, 7/13: Free fry order (any size) with any mobile order purchase
- Thursday, 7/14: Free small breakfast of seasoned potatoes with any mobile order purchase
- Friday, 7/15: Free medium fry with the mobile order purchase of any size fry
If Sonic fries and tots are your fave then head over to Sonic today to get a free order of fries or tater tots with any in-app purchase. A purchase is required and only one redemption is allowed per app user.
Iris’ French Fry Pickup Lines:
While you’re out grabbing your free French fries try some of these French fry related pickup lines to help you find the ketchup to your fries.
- Babe, do you want some fries with that shake?
- Hey boy, are you fries? Because I would like you at my side.
- Hi, are you fries? Because I wanna French you.
- You're the ketchup to my fries.
- Are you ketchup? Because I wanna stick my fries into you.