Haunted Houses, Pumpkin Patches, and Trick or Treating – El Paso Halloween Entertainment Guide
It’s almost here! Costumes, candy, and scary haunted warehouses! Read our El Paso halloween guide to learn everything going on in and around the Sun City this month.
- Now until October 31st.
- 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31,
- Album Park, 3001 Parkwood
- Two-acre Terror Trail Haunted House Sept. 28-Nov. 3.
- Ages 10 and older welcome; no costumes may be worn to the trail. Hours are 7:30 to midnight Friday and Saturday and 7:30 to 10 p.m. Sunday. Admission: $14. No children under the age 10.
- Admission: $13; canned food donations encouraged for West Texas Food Bank.
City of El Paso Halloween Carnivals
- The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department will have Halloween festivities throughout the city at the different Community Centers Wednesday,Oct. 31.
- Admission is free.
- Information: 544-0753.
- 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31
- All children welcome to participate, admission is free.
- 3rd annual walk 6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, in the Las Cruces Downtown Mall.
- Zombies should gather at 5:45 p.m. in front of the Rio Grande Theatre, 211 N. Downtown Mall.
- Admission $2
- Thursday-Sunday until October 31st.
- Oct. 4-31. Hours are 5 to 11 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday; 2 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday and 5 to 11 p.m.
- Monday through Wednesday, Oct. 29-31.
- Sep. 21st - Nov. 4th
- Oct 31- Halloween costume contest, flashlight egg "haunt” in the maze.
- Oct. 20th
- 5k Zombie race hosted by Erace3
- 7 am to 10 am.
- October 27-28, 2012. 10am to 4pm.
- Boo at the zoo is El Paso's wildest trick-or-treat in town! Kids enjoy candy stations, music, a maze, pumpkin bowling, animal enrichment activities and much more.
- Open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 29-Oct. 28.
- 3855 W. Picacho, Las Cruces
- Friday through Monday, Oct. 26-31
- Kid-friendly haunted house, free candy and costume prizes.
- October 27th
- The First Annual Ghouls and Goblins Ball
$600 in Cash Prizes for the Top Three Costumes
-Scary Drink Specias and Fright Night Light Beer Special
The Percolator Murder Mystery Night
- October 25th
- $15 per person, a night of murder mystery sure to challenge any smart detective. Enjoy dinner and drinks while you solve the mystery.
- More info- firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 31st
- Cleveland Square Park Franklin Ave.
- The DowntownGlow concept fuses the traditional competitive walk and run with the elements of the live concert and nightlife experience to create an exciting and health focused event in a setting that showcases downtown El Paso.
Fort Bliss Halloween-
- Oct 27th- A Kids’ Halloween Party is 7 to 9 p.m. at Strike Lounge in Fort Bliss’s Desert Strike Lanes with $1 bowling for kids, kids’ costume contest, free goodies and cake. Information: 568-6272.
- Oct 26th- The Monster Bash family costume event is 5 to 9 p.m. at Biggs Park. Haunted house cost: $1 for “barely scary,” $2 for “pretty scary” and $3 for the zombie course
- October 26th
- A Night of freaks, geeks and ghoulish beats in our 4th Annual Halloween Costume Massive.. ELECTRONIC VOODOO