El Paso Extends Early Voting Hours At 10 Locations In The County
We still have a few days left for early voting in Texas and El Paso County wants to get ahead of any last-minute long waits in this county. According to the Texas Tribune, more than 7.8 million Texans have already cast their ballots. That's a record-breaking 46% of registered voters in the state early voting by October 26th. The numbers have been so huge that the El Paso County Elections Department have decided to initiate "10 till 10 P.M.," where they will have 10 early voting locations open late so people can cast their ballots before the November 3rd election date. This is extremely convenient for those who work long hours and maybe weren't able to swing by and vote during normal early voting hours. These locations will be open until 10 P.M. today through this Friday, October 30th.
- Arlington Park Shelter located at 10350 Pasadena Circle 79924
- Bassett Place located at 6101 Gateway West 79925
- El Paso County Coliseum located at 4100 East Paisano Drive 79905
- El Paso County Eastside Annex located at 2350 George Dieter Drive 79936
- El Paso County Northwest Annex located at 433 East Vinton Road 79821
- Marty Robbins Recreation Center located at 11620 Vista Del Sol Drive 79936 Officer David Ortix Recreation Center located at 563 North Carolina Drive 79915
- Oz Glaze Senior Center located at 13969 Veny Webb Street 79928
- Pebble Hills High School located at 14400 Pebble Hills
- Sunland Park Mall located at 750 Sunland Park Drive 79912
You can find more early voting locations by visiting the El Paso County Election Department website. There are currently 35 early voting sites throughout El Paso County and these other locations close between 5 P.M. and 7 P.M.