5 New Year’s Eve Celebrations Happening In El Paso
Ring in the New Year at these fabulous eateries and hotels around El Paso.
The New Year is almost here, and while we won’t be celebrating in large gatherings this year, we can still enjoy New Year’s Eve by picking up a fabulous meal curbside and staying in or make plans for a holiday weekend staycation at either of these historic hotels in downtown El Paso.
The Plaza Pioneer Hotel
The Plaza Pioneer Hotel is offering a Spectacular New Year’s Eve Celebration.
Reserve a room or suite, for your private celebration which includes:
- An in-room, exclusive tequila experience
- Three freshly-squeezed juices and mixers to allow you to create your own custom cocktails
- A box of six macarons created by resident Pastry Chef Marisol Puentes
- New Year's Eve party favors
- Exclusive access to reserve a table for New Year's Eve dinner at Ambar, including a Dessert Extravaganza at La Perla.
Availability is limited. For more information and to make a reservation, call 915-440-0051 or Click HERE
Hotel Paso del Norte
Hotel Paso del Norte is ready to help you celebrate 2021 with their New Year’s Eve Package, which includes:
- Surf & Turf Dinner for 2 at Sabor
- Champagne Toast
- Table Side Party Favors
- Complimentary Parking
- This offer is valid December 31 through January 1, 2021
For more information and to make a reservation, visit hotel-paso-del-norte-autograph-collection.
Mesa Street Grill
Mesa Street Grill is adapting this year by offering a New Year’s Eve Brunch with a fantastic and scrumptious spread starting at 11 a.m. with countdowns every other hour.
Kona Grill will also be open on New Year’s Eve, offering curbside pickup and dine-in options. For those choosing to dine in, a DJ will be spinning some jams, and bubbly will be served.
Entrecôte & Co.
Enjoy a 4-course New Year’s Eve meal like no other at Entrecôte & Co. They will be open for curbside service and dine-in with limited seating available from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. To make a reservation, Click HERE.
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America