2021 Cherry Festival: What To Know Before You Go This Weekend
Let the cherry fun begin this weekend at the 2nd annual Cherry Festival at Nichols Ranch and Orchards in La Luz, New Mexico.
Families looking for a change of scenery or who want to celebrate dad can take a day trip to this year’s Cherry Festival featuring all things cherry, plenty of eats, and fun family activities all weekend long.
Someone once told me that the best cherries they’ve ever tasted came from Nichols Ranch and Orchards, and this is our chance to see what the buzz is all about during the 2nd Annual Cherry Festival.
Nichols Ranch and Orchards is a small family farm located in the Sacramento Mountains outside of La Luz, NM, that grows apples, apricots, and various other stone fruit, including its famous cherries.
The festival will showcase all things cherry, including live music, dozens of vendors, unique eats, a petting zoo for the kids, face painting, and so much more.
The Cherry Festival will feature over 20 food vendors, including Roswell’s El Chupacabra, Hole Food, Fatwood BBQ, Famous JJ's, Lemon Shake Up, Bry's Lunchbox, Au Jus BBQ, and many others.
Wine & Beer
The fest will also feature a beer and wine garden with Rio Bonito Brewing, Ice House, Noisy Water Winery, and Tularosa Vineyards serving beverages.
2021 Cherry Festival Music Lineup
Saturday - June 19th:
- Rosewater Blues 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Rockabilly Strangers 1:00 p m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Chris Baker 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday - June 20th:
- Three Rivers Band 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Against the Grain 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Have a great time with plenty of fun activities for kids, including Runyan Ranches Petting Zoo, face painting, and Sirloin the Mechanical Bull.
Explore over 85 arts and crafts vendors, including jewelers from across the southwest, metal art and decor, glasswork, clothing, decorative and original works.
All Things Cherry
The Cherry Festival will showcase all things cherry, including delicious jams, cherry pie, cherry cider, and of course, cherry-picking.
- Adults: $5
- Kids: Kids under 12 get in free
- To purchase tickets - Click HERE
- Nichols Ranch is located approximately 7 miles East of La Luz, NM.
- For complete driving directions out of El Paso, click HERE.
2nd Annual Cherry Festival at Nichols Ranch and Orchards
- 236 Cottonwood Canyon Rd, La Luz, NM 88337
- June 19th: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- June 20th: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.