‘UTEP Football With Dana Dimel’ Radio Show Debuts Wednesday on 600 ESPN El Paso
The first “UTEP Football With Dana Dimel” Radio Show of the season will officially kick-off tomorrow night live at Hudson's Bar & Grill, located at 1770 Lee Trevino Dr., from 6-7 p.m.
We will have you covered here on 600 ESPN El Paso for the entire show, hosted by the voice of the Miners John Teicher. Fans can listen to the show around the world at www.600espnelpaso.com or by downloading the 600 ESPN El Paso mobile app.
Along with UTEP football head coach Dana Dimel, sophomore wide receiver Tre'shon Wolf will be the featured student-athlete for the radio show. Each week there will be a new player from the Miners out at the show.
This is an opportunity for fans to come out, meet coach Dimel and ask questions for the upcoming 2019 season, which gets underway next Saturday, Aug. 31 (vs. Houston Baptist).
Aside to Hudson's Grill, the Coach Dimel Radio Show will also make appearances at the Hilton Garden Inn (111 W. University) on Aug. 28, the Holiday Inn Sunland Park (900 Sunland Park) on Sept. 4 and Freedom Crossing at Fort Bliss on Oct. 23.
2019 “UTEP Football With Dana Dimel” Broadcast Schedule
*All Shows Air From 6-7 p.m. on 600 ESPN El Paso
- Wed., Aug. 21 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Wed., Aug. 28 Hilton Garden Inn
- Wed., Sept. 4 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Wed., Sept. 18 Holiday Inn Sunland Park
- Wed., Sept. 25 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Wed., Oct. 2 Hilton Garden Inn
- Wed., Oct. 16 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Wed., Oct. 23 Freedom Crossing at Fort Bliss
- Wed., Oct. 30 Holiday Inn Sunland Park
- Wed., Nov. 6 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Wed., Nov. 13 Hilton Garden Inn
- Wed., Nov. 20 Hudson’s Bar & Grill
- Tues., Nov. 26 Holiday Inn Sunland Park