Topgolf El Paso Reopens Monday with New COVID Safety Measures
Who’s up for shanking a few golf balls? If you’re ready to get back into the swing of things and safely venture out with a few equally safety-minded buddies, Topgolf is set to safely welcome you back into their outdoor hitting bays.
After ceasing operation along with all of the Topgolf locations nationwide in March because of the coronavirus outbreak, the El Paso location has announced it will reopen on Monday, June 29 at 10 a.m.
The same amenities, services and food and drinks available before the pandemic will again be at one’s disposal, only things will operate a little differently with the addition of several safety measures that have become commonplace these days.
Most notably, social distancing and face covering requirements. Here are the new guidelines in effect for Topgolf’s reopening, per the company website:
• Guests will be required to wear a facemask upon entry to the venue until you get to your bay, and while moving throughout the venue. When in your bay at a safe social distance from other guests who are not in your group, you are not required to wear a mask - this includes while eating, drinking or hitting.
• Six-foot social distancing markers will be displayed throughout common areas.
• Each bay will have a capacity limit of six people.
• Protective bay dividers have been placed and 11 feet of space measured off between bays.
• The entire venue is cleaned throughout the day and all common areas are regularly disinfected. Golf clubs, golf balls, game screens and other frequently touched bay surfaces will be disinfected between each group.
For more information on the venue's coronavirus health guidelines or to make an online reservation, visit the Topgolf El Paso website.
The 65,000-square-foot facility is located within the Montecillo development on North Mesa at 365 Vin Rambla Drive, across from iFLY (which reopens in July).