3 Naughty & 3 Nice Things To Do In El Paso This Holiday Season
Whether you're lookin' to be naughty or nice this holiday season (..and let's be honest, the best are both..), here are some local ideas for a festive stay-cation. I like to space them out by taking on 1 each weekend which is why I give you 6. Plenty of time to fit them in between Halloween and the new year. Plus- head all the way to the bottom for the bonus bonanza. It's NAUGHTY, AND it's NICE, and it's everything SPICE.
1. Celebration of Lights/El Paso WinterFest (November 19, 2022–January 1, 2023)
The festival kicks off with the Celebration of Lights Parade in Downtown El Paso on November 19th at 5:30pm. The parade's route circles the city center at Texas Ave & Campbell St. If you miss the parade, the lights are a show on its own. Go down any night on a date, with your kids, or just to enjoy by yourself with a cup of hot cocoa. I hear Santa comes by for a visit, too!
2. VOLUNTEER: Operation Hope Thanksgiving Food Drive-Thru or Donate to El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
Operation Hope: This year’s free public giveaway will be a drive-thru event that will take place in the church parking lot of The Rock Faith Center at 11201 Armour Dr. in East El Paso on Saturday, November 19, 2022.
3. Free holiday movies at THE PLAZA! Organist will play 30 minute prior to show starting. Sign me up.
This year it's happening starting November 17th and it's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Did they read my article on how to mesh Halloween and Christmas?! This awesome event goes through December 18th, and is in partnership with the El Paso Community Foundation's Plaza Classic Film Festival.
1. Seductions. Where you can get stuff like this!
2. Buck's Cabaret - Party at the top rated gentlemen's clubs located in Dallas, Fort Worth, and El Paso.
Bucks Cabaret has drink specials everyday and the hottest dancers. Did Buzz not do the trick? Check out these photos of the place, complete with babes.
3. Twin Peaks - Are you a West Side Twin Peaks or an East Side Twin Peaks?
Either way, they've got you covered.
*Honorary Mention: Hooters
NAUGHTY *AND* NICE
Take a visit to New Mexico and visit these dispensaries!