Explore Downtown & Enjoy Playing Mini-Golf At The Barstool Open
The Downtown Barstool Open is usually held at the beginning of the year but was postponed due to the pandemic. Now it's back for some summertime fun.
The Downtown Management District is bringing back the fun after the covid pandemic forced them to cancel their event at the beginning of the year. Now, the event has been moved up for those who have missed playing mini-golf in unconventional locations.
The Downtown Barstool Open is a fun day activity where teams of four compete in mini-golf at various downtown El Paso watering holes. Teams have 13 locations to choose from and need to play at least 9 holes. Teams will play from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be competing for prizes. There are 150 teams allowed to compete and spots do fill up quickly so sign up soon.
The participating bars and restaurants for this year's Downtown Barstool Open are:
- The Tap Bar and Restaurant, 408 E. San Antonio Ave
- Circa 1963, 325 N. Kansas St. (inside Hotel Indigo)
- Sabor, 10 Sheldon Ct
- Craft & Social, 305 E. Franklin Ave.
- Mona Bar, 410 ½ San Antonio Ave.
- EPIC Bar & Nightclub, 510 N. Stanton St.
- Church Bar, 212 E. Mills Ste. B
- Rockstar Burger Bar, 271 N. Stanton St.
- Dillinger’s, 303 E. Franklin Ave.
- 8 ½ Bar, 504 N Stanton St.
- The Tool Box, 506 N. Stanton St.
- Park Tavern, 204 E. Mills Ave.
Ways To Keep Your Pet Cool In The Summer Heat