Cinco de Mayo Just Got Hotter With These Spicy Pick-Up Lines
Cinco De Mayo on a Friday?! YES PLEASE!
Cinco De Mayo, “Fifth of May” is a yearly celebration that is held…well…. On the 5th of May. For many people, Cinco De Mayo is a day to celebrate with family and friends and our good friend Jose or Don, but Cinco De Mayo isn’t just about Tequila and Margaritas!
Cinco De Mayo is a celebration that commemorates the anniversary of Mexico’s victory over the Second French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
Many people use the day as a celebration of Mexican-American culture and if you plan on celebrating the day and want to spice up your Cinco De Mayo celebration then why not use a few sizzling pickup lines to make a connection with someone special or just to break the ice?
Grab a margarita and get ready to turn up the heat with these spicy Cinco De Mayo pickup lines:
- Do you like Mexican food? cause I'm about to wrap you in my arms and make you my bae-ritto
- Hablas Espanola? No matter — my love needs no translation.
- I may not be your cup of tea, but I'm a great shot of tequila.
- I see you've got some tequila there, does that mean you're willing to give me a shot
- I'm the Juan for you.
- If I can unwrap a Mazapan without breaking it, just imagine how I can treat your heart.
El Perro Grande Tequila