What You Need To Know About A Wine & Chocolate Affair
Get your gal pals or get that special someone in your life ready because A Wine & Chocolate Affair, presented by 93.1 KISS-FM and Johnson Jewelers, is happening Thursday, February 2nd and you can get your tickets now before they sell out.
If you’re still not sure what to expect from the Wine & Chocolate Affair, no worries we have you covered.
Here are Some Important FAQs about the Wine & Chocolate Affair
Who, What, Where, When, and Why?
- 93.1 KISS-FM and Johnson Jewelers presents, A Wine & Chocolate Affair. Thursday, February 2, 2023.
- Epic Railyard Event Center: 2201 E Mills Ave.
- Doors open at 4 p.m. and the fun lasts until 9 p.m.
How Much Are Tickets?
- General Admission tickets are $10 and are for all ages. Tickets include entrance to the event plus a chocolate sample.
- VIP tickets are $50 and are for adults only (21+). Tickets include admission to the event, two drink tickets and one box of chocolate.
Where Can I Purchase My Tickets:
- Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here: Buy A Ticket
What Else Can I Expect:
Our very own Iris Lopez from mornings with Mike & Iris will be hosting the event and encourages guests to dress in their best “date night” outfit.
The event will feature a “Valentine’s Fair” market which will have local vendors selling various items.
You can snap a photo with the 360 photo cam booth courtesy of Glazers/Jack Daniels Country Cocktails.
A special appearance from Tuff Hedaman with a mechanical bull.
And you’ll also have a chance to swing at a Pinata for a small donation of $1 for two swings. All proceeds will go to El Paso TNR
Chocolate boxes for VIP guests are sponsored by Babytree Surrogacy.
No pets will be allowed at this event.
For more details on The Wine & Chocolate Affair, Click Here.
If you need a few Wine pickup lines to practice before you head to the invite, Iris has you covered. Click Here for some Wine pick up lines and fun facts.