Exceptionally Gifted Tattoo Artists in El Paso You Need to Know
Chosen by YOU. That's right. I asked online "who is the best tattoo artist in El Paso, Texas?" and I'm happy to say I've gotten MANY results. Perhaps you're like me, you don't have tattoos & you're thinking of getting one. But you're not sure who to talk to or where to go.
Well thanks to helpful people online, HERE's what THEY recommend you go to get ink done. (I'll also link to their tattoo art pages so you can see for yourself).
- Meow Meow has a few artists recommended: Rochelle Lintz & Luna (porcleainbee on Instagram)
- Lidia (aka lidia.ghoul.art) from Monolith Tattoo. Also recommended is the owner of Monolith, John Sunderland.
- A few names from Crimson Veil Tattoo were brought up including: Carlos Sobek & Joshua Aaron Kassner, the owner.
- Jerry Vasquez, the owner of Deviant Tattoos at 4700 Dyer
- Luna works at Covetous Ink (another highly recommended shop)
- Willis who works at Mesa Street Tattoo
- Ana Mendoza from Rivertail Studios
- Bethany Espinoza at Steady Ink Tattoo
- Tony from 3Tattoo that's located at the old KFOX tower on Mesa & Sunland Park
- 3 artists who work at The Hive Collective: Erick D'Leon, Denisse Di Renzo & Sarah Estrella
- Jeremy Williams from House of Pain Tattoo.
- Carlo Peck from Clean & Serene Tattoos
There's plenty more talented tattoo artists & shops in El Pasotattoo
If you think that's it, oh no! There's plenty more.
- Ruben Martinez from Luna & Lobo Tattoo
- Andre Acosta from Sun City Tattoo
- Said Shoryu Perez from Horisaito Tattoos
- Alex from Red Skull Tattoo
- Frodo Nunez from Sun City Tattoo
- Berto from R&R Tattoo
- Ralf from Sunset Tattoo Co
- Francella Baca from Dreadful Things
- Luis Romo from Santa Rosa
- Valerio Maldonado from Dark Dagger Tattoo
- Isaac who works at Done N Cane Tattoo
- 3 people from Aspired Vision were recommended: Sketch/Omar & Samantha.
- Robert from Dapper Ink Tattoo.
- Corrine Roberge from Red Skull Tattoo.
- Rudy Cruz from Cruz Tattooz
Some places that were named were West Texas Tattoo, Sun City Tattoo, Tattoo Dans & Covetous Ink.
Now of course there are MANY more talented artists in El Paso; so let this be a good starting point on who to contact in El Paso.