Raise Your Glass and Join Us at Wine Time 2020
It’s Wine-O-Clock somewhere and you’re in for a treat as Wine Time returns to the Sun City on Saturday, February 1, 2020, at EPIC Railyard Event Center! If you had a great time at Wine Time last year, you’ll have a blast this year as TFCU presents the city’s only FREE ADMISSION wine festival. That’s right, you get access to taste hundreds of wines with no admission charge. All you have to do is stop by our “Free Admission Pass* pick-up locations starting on January 10, 2020 (*$10 admission charge without Free Admission Pass).
What else is new this year? TWO wine tasting sessions, day drink with your friends at our first session from 2pm-6pm or have an evening out and join us for our second session from 7pm-11pm. Just make sure you pick up the correct session passes from our free pass locations:
Free Admission Pass Pick-Up Locations:
- Johnson Jewelers - 5860 N Mesa St.
- The Station at Sunset -145 E Sunset Rd Suite C-400
- Relaxe Urban Axe Throwing - 808 Montana Ave.
- Southwest University -1414 Geronimo Dr.
- Social Ice -10978 Montwood Suite D
How the Wine Festival Works:
Admission is free with your Free Admission Pass. Once you make it through the door you will receive an event 21+ wristband, thanks to The Station at Sunset. You’ll have access to purchase wine tastings from dozens of varietals available on site. Each wine tasting can be purchased with a TFCU token. Each tasting is worth one TFCU token, tokens are priced at $2 each, just head straight to the TFCU token table to buy your tokens and get your tasting started. Full wine glasses will also be available for purchase with TFCU tokens.
Make sure you browse through our vendor tables while you enjoy your wine, we’ll have a live DJ plus amazing food from Podium Finish, Azure Catering and the Great American. Take a photo for free at our photo booth, thanks to Relaxe Urban Ax Throwing. Relaxe will also have fun axing sessions in their mobile unit, make sure you check them out.
You must be 21 years of age, or older, to enter the event, please be sure to have your I.D. on you for verification upon entry.
Comfort Zone Heating and Cooling is bringing the VIP experience to Wine Time! VIP tickets are available for those that like the “inclusive” festival style. Here's whats included with your VIP ticket:
- VIP ticket holders have guaranteed admission into the session they buy tickets for- this is the best part of the VIP ticket. While admission is free with a pass into the venue- there is a capacity to the venue and once that capacity is reached free admission pass holders will be allowed into the event as patrons exit.
- VIP ticket holders can enter the session they choose their ticket for via a fast pass with no waiting. Cut through the line and go straight to the front with your VIP ticket.
- VIP ticket holders will receive 10 wine tastings with their ticket.
- VIP ticket holders will receive a 5.5oz commemorative festival tasting glass with their ticket.
- Ticket holders will have access to the VIP Lounge, sponsored by Comfort Zone Heating and Cooling. This area will have cocktail tables, lounge chairs, and complimentary water.
- VIP tickets include a meal for ticket holders.
Click HERE to buy your VIP tickets.
General Event Info:
Event Name: Wine Time
Admission Price: FREE with Free Admission Pass | VIP Tickets Available
Event Time(s): For the Day Drinkers: 2PM-6PM | Night Owls: 7PM-11PM
Location: EPIC Railyard Event Center
Address: 2201 E Mills Ave, El Paso, TX 79901
This is a 21+ event only, all patrons will be carded at the door