Jones Brothers Set to Face Off in Charity Softball Game at Southwest University Park
From fundraisers to shoe drives in El Paso and Green Bay, Aaron and Alvin Jones have been giving back in a major way through their non-profit organization, the A&A All the Way Foundation.
This summer, the Jones brothers will embark on a new venture for the A&A All the Way Foundation through a charity softball game at Southwest University on Friday, June 4th, featuring some exciting guests. Both Aaron and Alvin will compete against each other with their respective rosters.
The event itself will include a home run derby, silent auction, raffle and exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase. Gates open at 5:30 for all attendees, while the home run derby kicks off at 6:30 and the first pitch for the softball game is set for 7:30 PM.
Some of the featured members for the event include Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Kenny Clark, Texas football legend and former Titans QB Vince Young and former Padres and Chihuahuas baseball player Cody Decker. The brothers also have former Miners and current NFL players Nik Needham, Roy Robertson-Harris and Will Hernandez joining in. Local first responders, veterans and other local personalities will fill up the roster on both sides. Special guests include:
- Chris Board, Baltimore Ravens
- Jayon Brown, Tennessee Titans
- Kenny Clark, Green Bay Packers
- Cody Decker, MLB San Diego Padres (retired)
- DeShon Elliott, Baltimore Ravens
- Will Hernandez, New York Giants
- Malik Jefferson, Indianapolis Colts
- Allen Lazard, Green Bay Packers
- Nik Needham, Miami Dolphins
- Roy Robertson-Harris, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dexter Williams, Green Bay Packers
- Vince Young, NFL (retired)
Tickets go on sale on Friday at 10 AM MST and can be purchased here. Proceeds from the inaugural event will directly go toward the non-profit foundation.