Even More March Madness Stats
The 2019 NCAA Tournament is underway, so of course we have some more stats for you.
- 58% of Americans say they don't care about March Madness and won't be following it.
- 23% of people plan to watch at least one game on TV, with 8% streaming it online
- 60% of people who filled out a bracket are competing against family and friends.
- 34% of people who filled out a bracket are competing against co-workers.
- 24% of people who filled out a bracket did it RANDOMLY. And that is me. One click of the button, and BOOM, I have a finished bracket.
- People were asked to rate both the Final Four and the NBA Finals on a scale of 1 to 10, and then NBA Finals just barely won out.
- 37% of people rated the Final Four at 5 or above.
- 40% of people rated the NBA Finals at 5 or above.
- 2% of people will also gamble more than $100 on March Madness this year.