Win A Harley At The Barnett Harley Davidson Blood Drive
Yep, you could wind up with your very own Harley Davidson just for donating blood.
Barnett Harley Davidson is hosting their 28th blood drive along with Vitalant Thursday, January 17th - Monday, January 20th. All donors will receive a free goody bag, there will be daily drawings for other prizes and, of course, all donors are eligible to win a Harley Davidson motorcycle!
El Paso Motorcycle Coalition members also have a shot at a $250 gift certificate. (Details here) Your blood donation could save a life. In fact, as many as 3 lives can be saved from a single donation. Donation requirements are:
- Must be at least 16 years old (16- and 17-year-olds must bring a signed permission form from a parent or guardian, if required by state or school).
- Weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Be in good general health.
- For your safety and to ensure a positive donation experience, make sure you eat within two hours ahead of your donation. Drink plenty of water that day and 24 to 48 hours beforehand. Feel free to help yourself to something to eat and drink in our refreshment area.
- Bring your ID—something with your name and one of the following: date of birth, donor ID number or your photo.
- You must wait eight weeks between whole blood donations. Learn more about specific intervals for other types of donation.
- You should not be under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs at the time of donation. - Vitalant