Top 5 Reasons Why The Super Bowl Won’t Suck For Dallas Cowboys Fans
You know, I don't really care for football. Actually, I can't stand the game. But I do dig me the Super Bowl because of all the hype surrounding the big game, and the food, and the commercials, and the food. But I come from a family of Dallas Cowboys fans and I know that El Paso is predominantly a Cowboys town, so this year's Super Bowl, like so many others before, is going to suck because Tony and the 'Boys won't be playing.
Tony Romo is still the quarterback... right?*
So how can Cowboys fans make the Super Bowl a little less suckier? Here are a couple of things to consider:
1. You don't have to worry about how your team is doing. All you need to worry about is making sure there is enough beer and guacamole.
2. Either way, one team that you hate is going to lose. It's a win/win!
3. You'll have time to actually go to GoDaddy.com to see the rest of the commercial during the game.
4. You'll get a good night's sleep. Since there is no chance of your team winning, once the game is over, everyone will be going home because there's no chance of any celebrations lasting into the night.
5. You'll smell better. You won't have to worry about wearing your stinky 'lucky' jersey that you've been wearing during your team's run to the Super Bowl because, well, you know.
*I've just been informed that Tony Romo is no longer the Cowboys quarterback. It's some guy named Duk.
Happy Super Bowl!