El Paso’s Complete Guide and Map to The KLAQ Halloween Parade
The Halloween Parade is almost here and if you have questions, well, allow me to answer some for you.
When is the KLAQ Halloween Parade?
The Halloween parade is ALWAYS on October 31st. No matter what day that lands on- it's ALWAYS on October 31st.
What time does the parade start?
The parade begins at 3:30 P.M.
Where is the Halloween Parade?
The parade is at Album Park
What is the parade route?
Check out this handy map on what streets the parade goes through.
A Complete Guide to the KLAQ Halloween Parade Route
Be advised that if you live in this area, or are planning on driving by this area, there will be closures! Plan alternate routes ahead so you don't get caught up in traffic!
Every year we run into a problem where children run directly into the street for candy; we want to ensure everyone's safety so please be sure to follow the following safety tips:
- Please do not allow your children to run in to the street to grab candy.
- In areas where there are barricades, please stay behind the barricades – they are there in high profile areas for your safety.
- Parents, please keep your children back safely and at a reasonable distance from vehicles in the parade going by.
- For parade participants, please drive safely and aware of pedestrians and children on the street. Remain Alert!
- If you are driving in the parade, there is no drinking, no texting – PLEASE BE ALERT at all times.
- Only parents/adults will be throwing out candy and will do so safely.
- Parents, please check all of your children's candy before allowing it to be consumed. Make sure all candy is pre packaged and has not been opened or tampered with.
If you're interested in driving or walking in the parade, you can fill out a form here.
LOOK AT THIS: KLAQ Halloween Parade 2018
Gallery Credit: KLAQ