How to Report El Paso Business Not Following Coronavirus Orders
El Paso is under a “Stay Home/Work Safe” order until further notice to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
The directive, in its most basic form, means residents must stay at home and/or work from home with the exception of those who work in an exempted business and/or to conduct essential activities.
The order, however, can be a bit broad in some sections and questions about what activities and businesses are considered essential are being raised. In fact, numerous listeners have reached out to 93.1 KISS-FM about the legitimacy of their workplace continuing to operate.
Here is how to report non-compliance
Those found violating it could face a fine of up to $1,000.00, or do up to 180 days in jail.
Use one of these 4 options if you feel the company you work for is straight up not obeying the directive or interpreting it in such as way as to create its own loophole, or you believe a neighbor or organization is clearly not following the order.
Listen to the Mike & Tricia Mornings weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your 93.1 KISSFM mobile app. Connect with 93.1 KISSFM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH: Get Unemployment Benefits Answers
- Coronavirus 'Stay Home, Work Safe' What You Need to Know
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- Eat Local: List of Local Restaurants You Can Order From Now
- Meals for Students in El Paso