FAQs About KLAQ’s Pickle Party
As you begin to crave the sour taste of pickles in anticipation of KLAQ's Pickle Party, we want to make sure your get to experience this event in the best way possible.
In order to do this, we wanted to give you some answers to our most frequently asked questions about the event. If you have a question about this event, please feel free to reach out to us by emailing ElPasoDME@townsquaremdia.com.
Question: When do doors open?
- 2 p.m.
Question: Are pets allowed?
Question: Is this a family-friendly event?
- Yes, children 3 and up require a ticket. Strollers are allowed.
Question: Are there ONLY pickle items available?
- No, some food trucks will offer other foods.
Question: Will alcohol be served at this event?
- Yes, beer, wine and cocktails
Question: Are tickets sold at the door?
Question: Can I use cash or do we need event tokens?
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted
Question: Where will the Pickle Party take place?
At EPIC Railyard Event Center
How to Be a Pickle Party VIP
For those of you who are passionate about pickles, you can purchase the Pickle Party VIP experience.
VIPs will receive:
- An exclusive pickle dining experience with Chef Tony from UTEP's culinary department, including sliders, poppers, and more.
- Access to a private room with front row access to the bands
- Two drink tickets are good to use for wine, beer, cocktail, soda, and water.
Scroll through these photos to see some of the tastinesses you can experience at KLAQ's Pickle Party.