Why You Should Undergo A Sleep Study
If you suffer from these symptoms/conditions, el paso sleep centercan help you!
- Feeling Tired or Sleepy During the Day
- Gasping or Choking During Sleep
- Grogginess and Morning Headaches
- Depression and Irritability
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Large Neck or Upper Airway Crowding
- Irregular Sleep Cycle
- Tingling/Crawling Sensations in Legs When Lying Down
- Limbs Jerk/Twitch During Sleep
- Frequent Nighttime Urination
- Disturbing Nightmares
- Post-Menopausal Sleep Problems
- Jet Lag
- Sleep Walking
- Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can cause:
- High Blood Pressure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Weight Gain
- Job Impairment
- Inability to Concentrate
- Chronic Fatigue
- Mood Swings
What are good reasons to undergo a sleep study?
- It could save your life.
- It's painless and quick. All you do is show up and sleep.
- It's the only real way to find out if you have Sleep Apnea.
- Every day you wait, your health deteriorates.
- Your spouse, family and boss will thank you.
- It can improve your quality of life "dramatically and immediately."
- Sleep Apnea is 100% treatable, but only if it is diagnosed.