Southern NM State Fair & Rodeo Opening Just In Time For The Fall
The Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo heads back with five days full of fun, food, carnival rides, and rodeo shows to the Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds in September.
Since 1966 riders from all across the region have been competing for money and prizes in bull riding and breakaway roping competitions at the Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo.
While traditional rodeo events are the life blood of the fair, it also features fun for the entire family, including over 200 exhibitors, artisans, carnival rides, various food vendors, musical entertainment, and attractions including a baking contest and a crazy hat competition.
Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo highlights include:
- Rides by Frazier Carnival Shows
- Professional rodeo on Friday and Saturday
- Nascar Simulator
- Aerial acrobatics by Cirque Adventure
- Magical performances by Tyler Corsaut
- Mariachi performances
- Antique tractor displays
- A petting zoo for the kids
The 54th annual Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo begins September 29th through October 3rd at the Southern NM State Fairgrounds in Las Cruces, less than an hour away from El Paso.
- Admission: Adult, child, Pre-Sale All you can Ride and Carnival Mega Pass passes available
- Price: Price: $14 for adults / $10 for ages 7-14 / Free for ages 6 and under / $20 Pre-sale / $100 Carnival Mega Pass.
- To purchase tickets - click HERE
- $5 discount all day Wednesday (door purchase only)
- $5 discount till 2 p.m. Thur-Fri (door purchase only)
- $15 adults after 2 p.m. Thursday-Friday and all day Saturday-Sunday
- The ticket includes fair exhibits, entertainment, rodeo, and concerts
Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo
- September 29 - October 03, 2021
- Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds
- 12125 Robert Larsen Boulevard, Las Cruces, NM 88005
- Hours: Thurs. 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., Fri - Sat 9 a.m. - 12 a.m., Sun. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information and directions, visit snmstatefairgrounds.net.