Win a Trip to Hawaii from Mike and Mike on ESPN
Mike & Mike, ESPN Radio’s nationally syndicated morning drive program heard locally on 600 ESPN El Paso, has launched a contest encouraging listeners around the country to tune in for a daily “winning word or phrase” prompting them to enter to win exclusive prizes – including an all-expenses paid trip to Hawaii.
Listen every day from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. starting Monday, Oct. 7 and ending Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, for a special code word. The daily “winning word” will be revealed live once an hour during daily Mike & Mike broadcasts. Enter to win by calling 855-ESPN-WIN, texting 777000, or logging on to espnradio.com/SayHiToTheMikes. Also, join the “Say Hi to the Mikes” conversation on Twitter by following @MikeandMike and #AlohaMikes.
Six weekly winners will be randomly selected from the daily winners for a trip to ESPN’s Bristol, Conn, headquarters on Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, where they will appear on that morning’s live broadcast of Mike & Mike. During the show, the winner of the Grand Prize trip to Hawaii will be announced.
– One Grand Prize Winner:
- Round-trip transportation for a six day/five night trip to Hawaii for winner and three guests
- Onsite activities, designed specifically by Greeny and Golic – including golf, surfing lessons, private catamaran experience and a spa day. The winner will select which “activities package” they prefer.
- In-market transportation including airport transfers to/from Honolulu International Airport and to/from planned ESPN activities
- Meals and onsite entertainment for six days/five nights
- January 24 – 29, 2014
– Six Weekly Winners:
- Round-trip transportation to ESPN’s headquarters in Bristol, Conn., for winners and one guest
- One night hotel accommodations
- Welcome reception hosted by ESPN Radio
- Breakfast and lunch on ESPN campus
- Meet and greet with Greeny and Golic and on-air appearance on Mike & Mike national show
- Mike & Mike gift bag
– Daily Winners:
- Mike & Mike t-shirt and baseball hat
Mike & Mike is broadcast locally from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m., Monday – Friday. .