Townsquare Media Job Opening – Live Events Coordinator
Live Events Coordinator
El Paso, Texas
Townsquare Live Events, LLC
- Deep familiarity with your coverage area, including:
- Our products: radio stations, websites, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive, Townsquare Deals. How can we use each product as an asset to enhance or help sell an event? What is the demographic of your listeners and buyers to support the events that are created?
- Venues: arenas, fairgrounds, hotels, nightclubs, outdoor festival areas, including key points of contact, rental agreements, operations, and calendars
- Key community events and competitive schedule
- In-house logistics for each event
- Supporting the Live Events Manager on each event, including promotional, sales, and execution of logistics
- Point of contact for all event logistics leading up to and through the event, including employing staff as support
- Assist the Live Events Manager to review each event after its completion, to include a wrap-up report to identify successes, issues, and plans for future improvement and growth
- Source of information to the staff to implement and promote the event
- Additional liaison for contact from corporate – call in support from corporate as necessary – don’t be afraid to raise your hand!
- Responsible for working the Live Events Manager to meeting event by event targets for revenue and BCF
- Collaborate with key staff members to stay informed of sales and promotional progress, and to troubleshoot issues or setbacks that arise
- Develop and implement marketing plans for your events – lead by example, plans must be written down and executed
- Each major event should have a marketing plan
- Interface with market digital team, as well as external support, such as marketing partners
- Assist with annual budget process for market events
- Work with Live Events Manager to develop a schedule and projections
- Utilize Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, to create market documents and reports for supervisors
- Review and determine new/additional event opportunities within the market, and eliminate underperforming events
- Work with corporate contact for events settlement and payments, interface with Business Manager for accounting structures and responsibilities
- New business development
- Identify opportunities for new events in your market
- Develop new event ideas to help grow the market business
- 1-2 years of event / promotions experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred.
- Planning/ coordinating experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and shifts including late evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Education: Bachelor Degree Preferred
This position is a full time salaried position with the ability to earn bonuses and eligibility for full time benefits.
Closing date: December 20th, 2013.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.