Meet The Pediatric Dentistry Experts
“We Care for Kids and It Shows!”
Locally owned, 8 board certified pediatric dentists, 2 general dentists, 1 board certified orthodontist, comfortable/playful environment, 1 of 5 pediatric dental specialty offices in El Paso, unique Noah’s Ark themed office, exceptional customer service, child waiting area featuring video games and TV screens, separate parent only waiting room with coffee and charging stations, parents welcome during exams and treatment, multilingual in Spanish/English/German/Arabic/French/Chinese
Meet The The Pediatric Dentists:
In 2008 Dr. Baker and Dr. Maldonado began their practice with a goal to provide
exceptional customer service and a dental home to the children of El Paso. Their success has given them the opportunity to give back to the community that they love so much.
Questions You Can Ask Dr Nanni Baker & Dr Yvonne Maldonado:
- What is a pediatric dentist?
- What is baby bottle tooth decay?
- What are sealants?
- At what age should I bring my child for their first dental visit?
- At what age should I stop helping my child brush their teeth?
- How do snacking habits effect my child’s teeth?