ESPN Dallas Cowboys Flyaways Presented by Miller Lite
Let's cut to the chase. 600 ESPN and Miller Lite are giving away EIGHT flyaways for you to see the Dallas Cowboys at home. Four of those flyaways will be given away on-air, and four will be given away right here at this website.
So, what's "flyaway" mean, exactly. Well, it means two tickets to the game at AT&T Stadium. It means two tickets to the official Miller Lite Tailgate Party. It means round-trip airfare for two to Dallas with a hotel stay for two. It also means $100 in spending cash.
Well dang, son, what do you have to enter? First off, enter the online portion of the contest below. You only have to enter once -- each time we pull a winner, we'll pull from EVERYONE who entered.
OR, if you're feeling like an explorer, you can go out into the wild and enter at these locations, doubling your chances and hedging your bets:
- Shamaley Ford
- Hudson’s Classic Grill
- Border City Ale House
- Longhorn Distributing
- Hooters (every Thursday Night between 6 and 8 p.m.)
- Southwest Auto Glass
- KLAQ/600 ESPN Studios
Here are the drawing dates for each contest:
This contest adheres to our general contest rules with these additions:
- You must be age 21 or older to win and be a legal Texas resident.
- Drawings held on September 1, 2016, September 21, 2016, and December 1, 2016 will come randomly from all cumulative entries submitted online at KLAQ.com and/or 600espnelpaso.com only.
- Drawings held on September 8, 2016, October 13, 2016, and December 7, 2016 will come randomly from all cumulative entries submitted on-location at the businesses mentioned in this post.
- On November 3, 2016, two drawings will be held -- one from online entries and one from on-location entries.
- List of on-location business for entries may change during the course of the promotion.
- If we cannot reach the first qualified winner of a given drawing within 24 hours, we will draw a second winner. The second winner will be contacted immediately. If the second winner cannot be reached within two (2) hours of the second drawing the second winner will be deemed ineligible and the process will continue likewise until a winner can be reached.