Events by EventfulCareer Expo 2014
The University Career Center invites you to attend Career EXPO 2014. To better accommodate students and employers, EXPO is scheduled from 9:00AM – 2:00PM on both days. In 2013 Career EXPO attracted over 1,858 students, alumni and community members.
Your participation in CAREER EXPO will allow you to showcase information about your organization and employment opportunities, maintain a presence on the UTEP campus, and identify candidates for future consideration. Facts about UTEP that will interest you include:
· Enrollment for fall 2013 was 23,000 students – our twelve continuous record fall enrollment.
· UTEP offers 70 bachelor’s degrees, 75 master’s-level degrees, and 19 doctoral degrees, with others in development.
· UTEP was ranked second among UTEP System academic institutions in annual federally funded research spending – more than $76 million.
· UTEP has earned the designation of one of the state’s “Emerging Tier One” universities by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
· The only doctoral research intensive university in the United States with a student body that is predominantly Mexican-American (77.45% of the student population is Hispanic).
UTEP is dedicated to becoming the first national research (Tier One) university serving a 21st Century student demographic.
· Colleges and schools include: Business Administration, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Liberal Arts, Science, and the School of Nursing.
· Both days: The registration fee of $600 includes one six-foot table, two chairs, continental breakfast, and lunch for two representatives.
· One day: The registration fee of $350 includes one six-foot table, two chairs, continental breakfast, and lunch for two representatives.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 5, 2014.