El Paso Knights Start Registration for Agility Camp, Fall Youth Football
El Paso Knights Youth Football Club, a new football started by former City of El Paso Parks and Recreation League Youth Football coaches, is aimed at engaging at-risk El Paso youth in safe recreation. The Knights are inviting you to join their April Spring Speed and Agility Camp and the City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Fall 2013 season.
To register for the Spring Agility Camp on April 8-26, 2013:
- This camp is open to all athletes from ages 5-13, and for any sport. This camp will develop and improve speed, endurance, and agility.
- Information: call or email Coach Chris at (915) 474-5238, CMYost0110@gmail.com or Coach Darrell at (915) 407-1710, DJonesTheMan@gmail.com.
- Please be sure to add “RE: Speed Camp” into the subject line in order to ensure a prompt response. Registration ends March 29, 2013.
- Pick-up registration forms at Marty Robins Park, Nations Tobin Park, and Veteran’s Park.
To register for the 2013 fall youth football season:
- Open to players ages 8 and 9 both boys and girls to play for our “Minors Division” team of the El Paso Parks and Recreation Fall League.
- Registration open now.
- If interested please ask for Registration Packet at Marty Robins Park, Nations Tobin Park, Veteran’s Park.
- Contact: Head Coach Chris Yost at CMYost0110@gmail.com for e-mailed registration packet.
- Registration ends August 19, 2013.