600 ESPN El Paso to Carry All World Series Games — Here’s The Schedule
The Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians are both looking to snap decades-long streaks of World Series absences over the next week. The good news is we'll be covering the entire 2016 World Series so you don't have to miss anything.
600 ESPN El Paso will start coverage tonight (Oct. 25) at 5 p.m. as the Indians host Game 1 of the series at Progressive Field. By Game 3, the series will head to Wrigley Field and continue as follows (Note that all times are Mountain Time):
- Game 1: Tuesday, Oct. 25, Progressive Field, Cleveland -- 5 p.m.
- Game 2: Wednesday, Oct. 26, Progressive Field, Cleveland -- 4 p.m.
- Game 3: Friday, Oct. 28, Wrigley Field, Chicago -- 5 p.m.
- Game 4: Saturday, Oct. 29,Wrigley Field, Chicago -- 5 p.m.
- Game 5*: Sunday, Oct. 30,Wrigley Field, Chicago -- 5 p.m.
- Game 6*: Tuesday, Nov. 1, Progressive Field, Cleveland -- 5 p.m.
- Game 7*: Wednesday, Nov. 2, Progressive Field, Cleveland -- 5 p.m.
This series is the first for the Cubs since 1945, and should they win, they will snap a 108-year drought. Meanwhile, the last time the Indians made the Fall Classic, it was 1997 -- even though their last win was in 1948.